Take advantage of real estate tax benefits with Thomas Castelli, a CPA and CFP®. In this episode, we'll dive into the Real Estate Professional Status, unravel the vital questions for real estate syndication sponsors, and demystify the workings of self-directed IRAs. Get ready for a wealth of financial insights!
What you’ll learn from this episode
- Real Estate Professional Status: Definition, qualifications, tax benefits
- How to minimize the impact of depreciation recapture tax
- Important tax strategy questions for real estate syndication sponsors
- A brief rundown on what self-directed IRA is and how it works
- Major advantages and key reminders about self-directed IRAs
About Thomas Castelli, CPA, CFP®
Thomas Castelli, CPA, CFP®, is a tax and business advisor and a real estate investor. He helps real investors and business owners reduce taxes and build wealth. The Real Estate CPA helps high-net-worth individuals, syndicates, and funds reduce taxes, streamline accounting, and make better financial decisions that grow their businesses through proactive tax planning and outsourced accounting services. Best of all, they are real estate investors, allowing them to help our clients with accounting and tax advice and provide unique operational insights. He is also the Founder of New Babylon Capital, a holding company that invests in private real estate and businesses and provides passive investment opportunities to accredited investors.
Connect with Thomas CPA, CFP®
Connect with us
If you’re a busy professional who wants to know more about growing your wealth through real estate, contact us at TheFortressCapital.com